Pete has mainly been updating the documentation for his code over the past couple of weeks. In the latest release, the name has changed to “esp-go.doc” to reflect the re-branding.
SQFMI has updated the code to work with the latest version (3.0) of the GxEPD library.
idolpx has added some images to the documentation to help novice ESP8266 users get a better grasp of what they’re doing, as well as updating the code to add DNS overrides and improve the WiFi scan filtering.
Theo has been steadily updating and improving the 6.2.1 version of his firmware with (in no particular order):-
- A change to a non-blocking MQTT library as the default.
- Add support for the DS3231 RTC.
- Add TasmotaModbus library.
- Add support for the HX711 load cell.
- Add support for Pzem energy monitors.
…as well as various fixes.
Mark has updated the package to support Disney’s “Made With Magic” protocol.